Monday, March 28, 2011

Week in Review: 3/21-3/27/11

This week:

- I went running at the beach 3 days, and lifted weights 3 days.
- Read a comic book?!?! 1st TIME EVER!
- Downloaded some eBooks I plan to read soon.
- Ate Subway 3 times.
- Did not drink any sodas.
- Had 1 alcoholic drink.
- Hung out with friends.
- Limited my sugar intake to a minimum.
- Only had 8 Lo-Carb Monsters.
- Did my 1st installment of "Spring Cleaning"

Making real progress here, can already see and feel the difference. I can see 2 of my ribs again!

1 comment:

  1. Nice week!

    What books did you download? And way to go on the sodas! I decided to give up soda for Lent because I was drinking WAY too much (like 80+ ounces a day! and it was the REAL stuff!). I'm hopeing to keep it going after the Easter season.

    I have a similar blog if you want to check it out. I haven't updated it in a bit, but you have inspired me to get back at it.

    thejourneyofanoverweightmom.blogspot.com

    Julie

    ReplyDelete