Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Taking Me Seriously?

Is it *THAT* hard to believe that I "can" change, or that I "want" to change my bad lifestyle habits?

Because all of the sudden I don't do this, or don't want to do that, does anyone think this is a "publicity stunt," a "cry for attention," or that I'm just flat out full of shit?

Some things you can shift in/out of "cold turkey," and there are those things that take some weening off of. It's called Will Power. I'm strong mentally, and stick to something if I want to.

I have a sweet tooth. I'll confess, I don't like exercising all the time. One thing I have learned the older I get is that I can't get everything done that i want to. You have to find the perfect balance.

Now I know, all lot of this is cliché, some may call it Bullshit. For me, it's real. I'm going to be 30 in less than 6 months. This maybe my "mid-life crisis," who knows. All I can do is stick to *MY* rules and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment