Friday, March 25, 2011

Plan of Attack and O.J. Simpson

I want to change. How am I going to make this change? Is it wrong of me to ask for help during this metamorphosis?

I don't need Christ, or anything like that to rely/fall back on. More like cooperation and "Moral Support" as they say.

I'm tired of always saying (and hearing) the negative about everything. "Why are you doing this/that, how come ____ .". Now don't get me wrong, I don't think every decision I make is perfect, or the best one. I like to think though that for the most part I make decisions that I will in some way benefit from them.

I am trying to watch my sugar intake, reduce my caffeine intake, exercise daily, buy only what I feel is absolutely necessary, pay bills on time, get organized, reduce clutter, all while making the most out of each day. I've also started reading again.

And speaking of reading...(nice segue, huh?) I have started reading books again. Shall I say again? I seriously can count the number of books I have read. To be honest, I have not read a book in over 5 years. The last book I read was "Evidence Dismissed: The Inside Story of the Police Investigation of O.J. Simpson"by Detectives Tom Lange and Philip Vannatter.

This book told the inside story, how the LAPD botched the investigation and evidence, and how the Prosecution made wrong decisions in prosecuting the Juice. A very good book, a fast read, and if you remember all of the trial and the chase down the 405 freeway, and were into that stuff it will surely interest you.

I just read Juice's unreleased book "If I Did It." Another quick read, some grammatical errors, but definitely gets you thinking. He tells you he did it, what happened, but writes that it's "hypothetical." I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment