This week started off real well, and ended on a shitty note.
I'm eating Subway everyday still. I'm rotating between breakfast sandwich (when I can get there b4 11am), turkey breast and black forest ham. I load up with lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, green pepper, black olive and jalapeƱo. Currently I'm eating the whole 12", but will try to separate into (2) 6" and spread out over a few hours.
I ran 3x, with Friday going for my longest run. It turned out to be my last run til yesterday. The right side of my right foot started to be real painful, beginning Saturday afternoon.
I tried "walking it off" at the San Ysidro outlet mall, but proved to be too painful. It was worse Sunday, but started feeling better Tuesday.
Trying new things again. I had sushi Saturday night. Yes, SUSHI! I know I don't eat that stuff, but my wife and some friends were going to dinner there, and it was worth a shot. Try new things, right?
Well...I enjoyed it. We went to Tokyo Sushi on El Cajon Bl., near Montezuma Rd. The atmosphere was great, music was playing, there was lots of TVs (Final Four was on!). Started the night off with a couple Sake Bombs, and polished off a couple Sapporo tall boys. I ordered a California Roll with lobster, and a Heart Attack, which had spicy tuna and jalapeƱos. Yum yum!
Friday night went to a friend's house and played Michael Jackson Experience for Wii. Good times & libations.
I lifted weights a bunch. Getting STRONGER by the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment